Tommy Tucker Vacuum & Janitorial (TTVJ)
1. Return Restrictions
• Defective Product Returns: Customer may return most defective Products directly to TTVJ within fifteen (15) days of invoice date and receive, at TTVJ’s option, credit, replacement, exchange, or repair. After fifteen (15) days, only the manufacturer warranty applies.
• Non-Defective Product Returns: Customer may return most non-defective Products directly to TTVJ within thirty (30) days of invoice date and receive, at Customer’s option, credit or exchange, except that an automatic TTVJ restocking charge will reduce the value of any such credit or exchange by fifteen percent (15%).
• Restricted, Repair-Only Returns: Certain Products can only be returned for repair—not for exchange, replacement or credit—based on current manufacturer requirements. Such Products should be returned to TTVJ, shipped directly to the manufacturer, or taken to an authorized service center in Customer’s vicinity. More information may be provided by contacting TTVJ.
• Restricted, Manufacturer-Only Assistance: Certain Products cannot be returned to Seller for any reason—without exception—and Customer must contact the manufacturer directly for any needed assistance. More information may be provided by contacting TTVJ.
• Special Orders: Products that are specially ordered may be non-returnable or may have unique return restrictions provided at the time of sale. More information may be provided by contacting TTVJ.
2. Customer Shipment of Returned Merchandise
• Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number: No returns of any type will be accepted by TTVJ unless accompanied by a unique RMA number, which Customer may obtain by providing the following information to TTVJ: customer name, applicable invoice number, product serial number, and details of Customer’s issue with the product. Customer has five (5) days to return a Product after the applicable RMA is issued. TTVJ reserves the right to refuse any UNAUTHORIZED returns: those that occur after the five (5) day period or those involving Products that are unaccompanied by valid RMA’s.
• Returned Products Must Be Complete: All Products MUST BE returned one hundred percent (100%) complete, including all original boxes, packing materials, manuals, blank warranty cards, and other accessories provided by the manufacturer. TTVJ reserves the right to refuse the return of incomplete Products or to charge a minimum fifteen percent (15%) restocking fee for returns that are accepted.
• Responsibility for Shipping Costs: Customer is responsible for the cost of shipping returned items; TTVJ is responsible for the cost of shipping replacements or exchanges of returned items and will match Customer’s shipping method.
• Customer Shipping Insurance: Customer is strongly advised to purchase full insurance to cover loss and damage in transit for shipments of returned items and to use a carrier and shipping method that provide proof of delivery. TTVJ is not responsible for loss during such shipment.
3. Merchandise Damaged in Transit
• Refusal/Receipt of Damaged Products: If a package containing items purchased from TTVJ arrives at Customer’s address DAMAGED, Customer should REFUSE to accept delivery from the carrier. If Customer does accept delivery of such a package, Customer must: (i) note the damage on the carrier's delivery record so that TTVJ may file a claim; (ii) save, as is, the merchandise AND the original box and packaging it arrived in; and (iii) promptly contact TTVJ to arrange for carrier’s inspection and pickup of the damaged merchandise. If Customer does not so note the damage and save the received merchandise and does not so notify TTVJ within fifteen (15) days of delivery acceptance, Customer will be deemed to have accepted the merchandise as if it had arrived undamaged, and TTVJ’s regular return policy, as described in sections 1 and 2 above, and all current manufacturer warranties and restrictions will apply.